This is a Japanese-language book or magazine about ships and/or ship modeling.
This issue of Ship Modeling focuses on dioramas, with an emphasis on ways to create realistic waves and sea surfaces. Check it out and discover new ways to display your ship models!
- Pit Road 1/350 IJN Second Class Carrier (No. 101)
- Pit Road 1/350 IJN Naval vessel Hei type (late type) + Rainbow Model 1/350 IHN 28th type submarine 1945
- Nico Model 1/350 IHN gunboat (Fushimi) 1941
- Tamiya 1/700 IJN aircraft carrier Hayataka
- Scratch-built 1/200 IJN pine destroyer Matsu
- Pit Road 1/700 U.S. Navy Sacramento-class high-speed battle support ship AOE-1 Sacramento + JAG 1/700 U.S. Navy refueling ship AO-177 Cimarron
- Revell 1/72 German Navy submarine Type VII C/41 U-997
- Tamiya 1/700 U.S. Navy destroyer DD-445 Fletcher + Pit Road 1/700 dock
- AJM Models 1/700 Hawkins-class heavy cruiser remodeled aircraft carrier HMS Vindictive
- Fujimi 1/700 Japanese Navy aircraft carrier Fengxiang 1947
- Pit Road 1/700 IJN seaplane carrier Notoro
- Fujimi 1/700 IJN heavy cruiser Myoko with dock
- Full-scratch 1/500 Yusen cruiser Asuka II
- Combric 1/700 Japanese Navy armored cruiser Hiren
- Stalin Model 1/350 Algerin-class minesweeper HMS Brave
- Passenger ships in Japan, extra edition: RMS Olympics
- Welcome to the world of harbor dioramas! Yokohoma Port in the 1930s (early Showa period)
- Mikasa Communication: Mikasa virtual walk onboard
- Introduction to Ship Solid Models: Imperial Ship Teia Maru
- IJN Ship Encyclopedia: Fifty-caliber three-year Type 14 guns
- Naval Archives: Lindberg 1/32 L.C.V.P.
Softcover, 136 pages, all text is in Japanese.
- Takao Kunie Ultimate Analysis No.1: Bf109 Mechanical Guide$23.86 USD $23.86 USDRussia Tank Date Base #01: WWII$22.04 USD $22.04 USD