This is a train model which is meant to be operated on standard model railroad sets.
The 223-2000 series is a group that appeared in 1999 and is active in new lines such as the Tokaido and Sanyo Main Line.
- This product can recreate the 4-car V form. When combined with the cars of A, you can recreate the 8-car W form, and when combined with cars from B you can recreate the 6-car J form.
- The bead on the end panel recreates the new form
- Kumoha and Moha's underfloor equipment appearance is the same as A, and is different from the basic B
- The skirt recreates the extended lower part
- The corrugated wheels have been faithfully recreated
- The car side indicator separate parts have been pre-installed
- The wipers are included as separate parts
- The front fall-prevention parts are not recreated
- The JR mark has been reproduced through printing
- The car numbers are included in the transfer sheet and can be selected
- Sticker included for the side curtain.
- Transfer sheet included for the car body marking
- An on/off switch is included for the driver interior light
- The headlight features a light bulb color and yellow color, and the taillight is red
- Headlights can be recreated with a switch function to make them light up together when both front cars are connected by facing each other
- Front indicator lights feature a white LED
- Features flywheel power
- Equipped with a TN coupler
- The minimum passing radius is R490 (excluding S-shaped linear shape)
- Kumoha 223-2000
- Sakha 223-2000
- Moha 223-2100 (2000) (M)
- Kuha 222-2000
- Runner Parts (Etching): Wiper
- Sticker: For side
- Transfer sheet: Car number
- Transfer sheet: Other notation
[Recommended Optional Parts] (Sold Separately)
- Interior lighting unit (LED): <0795> E (white)