This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from Kotobukiya's website:
Based on the designs by Fumikane Shimada and Takayuki Yanase, the collaboration of Kotobukiya's Frame Arms Girl and the charming Hatsune Miku continues with a mini version of the Hand Scale Hatsune Miku! So watch her take the stage!
- The kit includes two pre-printed face parts: looking left, singing.
- The face parts are pre-painted for ease of assembly with no paint required.
- A microphone and microphone stand is also included.
- This miniature model uses the data from Frame Music Girl Hatsune Miku, maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy even at a smaller scale!
- Despite its small stature of 75mm, the model boasts 32 points of articulation.
- The knee joints are double-jointed, improving flexibility.
- The hip joint uses a pop-out joint.
- A variety of eye decals are included.
- The kit comes with two unprinted face parts for use with the included decals.
- In addition to one type of closed and two types of open hand parts, the kit also includes a slightly larger holding hand and microphone-holding hand.
- Mini Flying Base is included.
- [Size]: Approximately 7.5cm
- [Materials]: PS, ABS
Note: This item is being produced in limited quantities, but the manufacturer has not determined the full shipment amount at this time. As such, there's a chance that not all pre-orders for the product will be filled. When the item arrives in stock, orders for the item will be filled chronologically from the time they were placed.