This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from Good Smile Company's website:
This is a renewed version of the original Combat Armor Dougram plastic model kit by Max Factory in 2014! It even has some brand new parts!
The unique cockpit design, massive linear cannon and bulky legs have all been carefully recreated in a plastic model form. In addition to the Dougram and a mini-figure of the main character Crinn, a small figure of the mechanic Huckle is also included. Be sure to add this model to your collection!
- This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections. (Glue required for some parts.)
- Each joint makes use of a poly-cap, allowing for ease of posing and display.
- A pilot figure which can be placed in the cockpit is also included.
- Miniature figures of Crinn and Huckle are included.
- The various markings on the Dougram are included as water-transfer decals.
- The kit was designed in cooperation with mechanical designer Takahiro Yamada.
- The box art features illustrations by Hidetaka Tenjin.
- [Figure Size]: Approximately 13.5cm
- [Materials]: PS, PE