This is a posable, Perfect-Grade injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe.
Please note that the first release of this item is very limited. Any order not filled at the time of the initial release will be filled by subsequent restocks, but we recommend placing an order as soon as possible for your best chance to receive a piece from the first release! The subsequent restock period is unknown at this time, and may take longer than normal restocks due to the kit's special parts.
Are you ready for the ultimate Gundam kit? The PG Unleashed RX-78-2 Gundam is history-making in its number of gimmicks and new technologies, resulting in a splendid build like you've never seen before!
- It features the Gunpla Evolution Link System, which adopts a step-by-step assembly process to simulate the experience of building a real Mobile Suit!
- Its internal frame, which serves as its skeleton, is assembled in the earliest stage in the history of the Perfect Grade lineup, and it's also the largest frame in the history of Gunpla, with a total height of about 18cm.
- The kit will have over 90 points of articulation after assembly -- the largest number of joints in Gunpla history! -- for extreme posability! Its fuselage, which uses a core block mechanism, uses a new structure that combines 40 joints.
- Metallic molding color and plated parts are used for the multi-layer truss frame to create four distinct metallic expressions; three kinds of secondary processing such as silver plating, matte plating and chrome plating are combined with metal parts and newly developed etched seals to make the Gundam look even more amazing than ever before.
- In addition, this kit is equipped with the most full-body open-hatch gimmicks ever seen in a Gundam kit, and it also includes a new LED unit! The unit includes a new compact RGB two-lamp type LED light that enables color change, and a design that maximizes its efficiency. A very small lighting unit is also installed in the beam saber! The beam blade will be lit from the base in a gradation for ultimate realism. A pin-type BR435 lithium battery (one test battery included) and two LR41 button-cell batteries (not included, sold separately) are required for the light effects.
Don't miss out on this ultimate Gundam kit -- order yours now!
- Beam rifle
- Beam saber (x2)
- LED beam saber
- Core fighter
- RBG 2-lamp LED
- Interchangeable hands, left and right (x4 each)
- Figure (x4) (Amuro standing x1, sitting x2; Seira standing)
- Metal parts for vernier (x2)
- Metal parts for Vulcan (x2)
- Saber assembly auxiliary jig
- Pin-type BR435 lithium batter for test
- Magnet unit
- Metal plate for magnet (x2)
- Marking sticker
- Name seal
- Etching sticker
- Metallic 3D sticker
- Instruction manual