This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Hexa Gear is a lineup of items from Kotobukiya featuring transformable battle mecha! They utilize the Modeling Support Goods (M.S.G) hexagonal joint system, with a 3mm support pipe hole--so weapons from Frame Arms and Heavy Weapons units can be used with Hexa Gear mechs! The Hexa Gear can also be ridden by their pilots, known as "Governors," sold separately.
The Para-Pawn Sentinel Ver. 1.5 was a step into the future for humanity, after development of technology that could download consciousness and memory into a huge server housed in a generator shaft, and with its mechanical limbs which made physiological limits on strength and activity meaningless.
This model kit has been upgraded and improved from the original version with these changes:
- The head, upper arm, thigh, abdomen and crotch armor are now made of PS rather than PVC, making it easier to paint and customize them (the hands are still made with PVC).
- Newly designed parts are newly molded, and the head is a three-part multicolour molded piece.
- The articulation has been improved, with front and back motion in the neck, and flexible side armor at the waist.
The figure will be about 7.4cm tall when assembled, with 26 points of articulation. The hand weapon can be attached to the backpack, and the 3mm port on the shield means it can carry a wide range of parts such as M.S.G. items. The shoulder hard point is also now 3mm, so you can use Hexa Gear, Frame Arms, M.S.G. parts and more with it. The head camera and abdomen are also partly painted.
- [Figure Size]: Approximately 7.4cm tall when assembled
- [Materials]: PS, ABS, POM, PVC
- Hand axe
- Interchangeable hands (x6, left and right 1 each)
- PVC hexagram
- Archive card