This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Hexa Gear is a lineup of items from Kotobukiya featuring transformable battle mecha! They utilize the Modeling Support Goods (M.S.G) hexagonal joint system, with a 3mm support pipe hole--so weapons from Frame Arms and Heavy Weapons units can be used with Hexa Gear mechs! The Hexa Gear can also be ridden by their pilots, known as "Governors," sold separately.
This new version of the Pawn A1 features the following improvements, suggested by those who purchased the original version:
- The head, upper arm, thigh, abdomen and crotch armor were changed from PVC to PS, making it easier to paint and customise. (The hands will still be made from PVC.)
- The part structure was newly designed and a new mold was made; the head is now molded in 3 colors, and the back hexagram connector has been changed to a 3mm-shaft connector.
- The jointing has been improved, with additional movement of the neck, and the waist armor has been adapted to be movable so as to not interfere with posability.
The figure will be about 7.4cm tall when assembled, with 26 points of articulation. The sword and rifle can be combined for a rifle with a bayonet, and the shoulder hard points are 3mm in diameter so they can be customized with Hexa Gear, Frame Arms, M.S.G. and other similar parts. In addition, the head camera, abdomen and more will be partly painted.
- [Size]: Approximately 7.4cm tall after assembly
- [Includes]: Sword, rifle, interchangeable hands (x6), PVC hexagram, archive card