This is a series of gashapon (capsule toys)s or trading figures depicting jet airplanes.
The 16th VS Wing Kit series from F-Toys is an East-West confrontation of variable-sweep wing high-speed attack aircraft developed at roughly the same point in the 1970s by both the United States and the Soviet Union. Both aircraft have many similarities, such as tandem double seats, but which one is better? Each aircraft model kit comes with an instruction manual (in Japanese) and a piece of chewing gum; there are nine different types to collect and trade, and you'll get one of each in the box. Order yours today!
F-111 Aardvark (about 16cm long when completed):
- F-111 U.S. Air Force 429 Tactical Combat Squadron
- F-111C Royal Australian Air Force 1st Squadron
- F-111E U.S. Air Force 55th Tactical Combat Squadron
- FB-111A U.S. Air Force 393rd Bomb Squadron
- FB-111A U.S. Air Force 528th Bombardment Squadron
Su-24 Fencer (about 16.5cm long when completed):
- Su-24M2 Russian Aerospace Forces 2nd Hybrid Air Regiment
- Su-24MK Algerian Air Force 274th Interdiction Squadron
- Su-24MK Iranian Air Force 72nd Tactical Combat Squadron
- Su-24M Ukrainian Air Force 7th Tactical Aviation Brigade
One box of this item contains a complete set of the possible types.