This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from Kotobukiya's website:
With the additional units included in this model kit designed by MAGATSUKI's designer, ToMo, this model kit is highly compatible with Kotobukiya's other original model kits and gives you extra bang for your buck.
- All-new additional units for the shoulders and legs parts are included. Also, a new color scheme is used for the model for an updated appearance.
- Including the exclusive weapons "Tenkai (long sword)" x2 and "Satsuga (short sword)" x2, the newly designed large gun weapon "Kyouten" and rifle weapon "Ootori" is also included as extra weapons.
- "Kyouten" can be displayed in "Focus Attack Mode" or "Scatter Attack Mode" depending on how the gun barrel is assembled. The blue parts are created using clear plastic (it is painted with a metallic coating in the images).
- Attach the blade part of "Satsuga" to the bottom of the gun barrel of "Ootori" to create a bayonet weapon. This weapon can also be stored in the hangar on the model's back using the appropriate attachment.
- This model kit was created using 8 different types of multicolor plastic so just assembling the model kit will result in a product that gives off an impressive sense of presence. The clear armor on each part is recreated using clear plastic.
Changes Made in Model RE2
The hand parts use swing joints. "FA Hand 2" are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and not pre-assembled in this model kit.
The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
- [Size]: Approximately 17cm
- [Materials]: PS, PE