This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from Kotobukiya:
The Megami Device series masterfully combines beautiful girls and mechs, and the newest entry in the lineup is the gorgeous Asra Nine-Tails!
Megami Device is a series of plastic model kits that allow you to assemble your own fully poseable model and equip her with weapons and armor.
This ASRA unit comes with all new accessories and can be customized with M.S.G (Model Support Goods) for optimal customization options. Assemble weapon and armor to the model to enjoy creating your own unique display.
Asra Nine-Tails has a main body, or "machinika," designed by Nidy-2D- along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to customize her as you like! She's based on a design by artist Yasutaka Isegawa!
- New fox parts, two separate breast parts, and joints are included in this kit.
- A small original pamphlet by the Hobby Japan magazine is included.
- The character model is made with a new color scheme, and the weapon blades are made with clear pink plastic.
- The model comes with three pre-painted face parts.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in her Nine-tailed-inspired armor for "Armed Mode," or without her armor for "Unarmed Mode."
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.
- The model kit includes 5 pairs of PVC hands. The wrist joints are compatible with hand parts from existing Frame Arms Girl models.
- The kit includes decals for ASRA's eyes and other markings.