This is a book or magazine about drawing techniques or model construction techniques.
This special volume from Model Art Extra features a guide to painting and weathering the Panther tank, and weathering the 2G type and Jagdpanther. New kits of the G type (F type II) and Jagdpanther have been selected, and an outline of the kit and its production points, as well as painting and weathering, are included. A comparison of the detailed parts of each kit is also provided, as is a commentary article of the transition from the G type Panther tank to the Jagdpanther, tank turret numbers, tank crew ranks and armaments.
Panther tank G type (+F type and II):
- Rye Field Model 1/35 Panther G type early/late model with full interior
- Takom 1/35 Panther G type, late type with infrared night vision device and anti-aircraft additional armor, full interior
- Academy 1/35 Panther Tank G type, final production type
- Dragon 1/35 Panther F type anti-aircraft armor type with infrared night vision
- Amusing Hobby 1/35 Panther 2 prototype design
- Takom 1/35 Jagdpanther G1, early model with zimmerit coating and heavy flat wagon
- Dragon 1/35 Sd.Kfz.173 Jagdpanther early
- Rye Field Model 1/35 German Heavy Tank Destroyer, Sd.Kfz.173 Jagdpanther G2 full interior
- Takom 1/35 German Heavy Tank Destroyer Sd.Kfz.173, Jagdpanther G2 full interior
- Monmodel 1/35 German Tank Destroyer Sd.Kfz.173 Jagdpanther G1
- Tamiya 1/35 Jagdpanther
Full color, all text is in Japanese, 136 pages; 25cm x 17.6cm