This is a Japanese-language book or magazine about ships and/or ship modeling.
This issue of "Ship Modeling Special" features:
- Aoshima 1/350 light cruiser Nagara, 1922
- Fujimi 1/700 light cruiser Kuma, 1942
- Fujimi 1/700 light cruiser Tama, 1944
- Aoshima 1/700 heavy lightning ship Oi, 1941
- Fujimi 1/700 Kitagami, 1944
- Tamiya 1/700 light cruiser Kiso, 1933
- Fujimi 1/700 air defense cruiser Isuzu, 1944
- Aoshima 1/700 remodeled light cruiser Yura
- Aoshima 1/700 light cruiser Kawauchi, 1933
- Aoshima 1/700 light cruiser Naka, 1943
As well as a look at the solid ship model of the Imperial Ship Teiamaru, the British cruise ship Empress of Britain, label archives, a harbor diorama of Oita Beppu International Tourist Port, and more!