This is an injection-plastic ship model kit.
From the manufacturer:
The Hatsuyuki-class ships were the first class to adopt the combined gas or gas propulsion system. 12 vessels were commissioned in the 1980s as a general-purpose escort ship capable of operating a helicopter. The Hatsuyuki class has already retired 6 ships, and 4 ships are now training ships, but the 11th ship, Asayuki, commissioned in 1987, is still active as an active escort ship.
This kit comes with parts such as ship bottom parts, satellite dish, mast truss, etc. It is possible to reproduce the current state of the Asayuki.
Other features include:
- New floor hull bottom and various satellite antenna parts
- Anti-submarine patrol helicopter SH - 60J × 1 machine included
- Decals for the Shirayuki, Harukuyuki, Yamayuki, Setoyuki, and Shimayuki are included
- Total length: 196 mm
- Full hull/offshore model can be selected
- IJN Special Cargo Ship Kashino Special$37.57 USD $41.75 USDJMSDF Destroyer DDH-141 Haruna$29.52 USD $32.80 USDJMSDF Maritime Patrol Aircraft Set (P-1 x 2/P-3C x 2)$17.89 USD $19.88 USDJapan Maritime Self-Defense Force DD-130 Matsuyuki$28.63 USD $31.81 USDUSS Battleship BB-43 Tennessee 1944$43.84 USD $48.71 USDUSS Battleship BB-46 Maryland 1945$43.84 USD $48.71 USDGerman Navy Battleship Bismarck / Tirpitz$49.20 USD $54.67 USDJapan Maritime Self-Defense Force Destroyer DDH-144 KURAMA$29.52 USD $32.80 USD