an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
From the manufacturer:
The Beast of Steel that Overwhelmed the Allied Army
The Elephant is a German Army heavy destroyer tank equipped with a powerful long barrel 71 gauge 8.8 cm gun, thick armor that reaches up to 200 mm, and a motorized drive driven by engine power.
Originally named the Ferdinand, 90 vehicles were completed by May 1943.
It was introduced for the first time in the battle of Kursk in July of that year, during which more than 500 Soviet tanks were destroyed.
After that, various refurbishments were added, and in February 1944 the official name was changed to Elephant.
It fought strongly in the Italian front line and the eastern front line, and it became a big threat to the Allies until the end of the Great Battle.
- Overall length 172 mm, full width 71 mm.
- Featuring richly realistic style with long barrel 8.8 cm gun.
- The crawler track is a partial connection type that promoted integration.
- Includes one commander half-figure, and decals.
- The weight inside the car body produces a sense of solidity.