This is a Japanese-language illustration (art) book.
Learn how to create incredible scenes using paper with the techniques of master creator Takashi Ota! This book includes tips, tricks and hints on how to design and construct these fascinating semi-three-dimensional worlds, along with photos of lots of beautiful examples. In each chapter, photos and rough sketches of the work in progress are provided, as are details of the production process. Two different scenes created for this book are covered; one is Harajuku Station's original old station building (which has recently been demolished and replaced with a new building), and the other is a scene of the season when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. This book is fascinating for just about everyone -- order yours today!
- Introduction: Basic process and technique explanation, etc.
- Part 1: Paper Art Technique - Real Scenery
- Introducing the new work "Thank you for the longest time: Harajuku Station 2020"
- Part 2: Tokyo
- Part 3: Railway
- Part 4: Travel
- Introducing the new work "Sakura Avenue: Mejiro Dori Omakagebashi"
- Part 5: Scenery of Showa
- Work gallery at the end of the book