This is an injection-plastic figure kit.
From the Good Smile Company website:
From the anime series "Mashin Hero Wataru" comes a PLAMAX plastic model kit of the ally Mashin of the main character Wataru's RYUJINMARU - RYUOMARU! As this Mashin is merged with the spirit of TENJINMARU, it can transform into HOOH. The included sword can be wielded two-handed and the dragon mark prominently displayed on its forehead has been faithfully recreated. Plenty more details are packed in making for a incredibly intricate transforming PLAMAX model kit.
- This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections for easy assembly. No glue required.
- Joints make use of a poly-cap connection for articulation.
- Sword and shield are both included.
- Gripping hands, open hands and sword holding hands are all included.
- Foil stickers are used to represent the coloring of certain areas.
- Certain parts are interchangeable allowing for transformation into HOOH bird form.
- Cannon parts included.
- PS/PE ready-to-assemble non-scale plastic model kit
- Foil stickers included
- Approximately 80mm in height