This is a magazine about general modeling subjects.
If you're looking for a more interesting way to display your models, try a diorama! This issue of Model Graphix contains instructional articles on diorama making from seven different masters in seven different genres! The articles also contain hints and tips on model production, and topics covered include:
- Using plants and trees to tell a story (Bandai Figure-rise Standard Asuna)
- Techniques for water (Bandai 1/20 Scope Dog)
- Techniques for mud (PLAMAX MF-21 Minimum Factory Minori with Honda tiller F90)
- Useful materials for making dioramas
- Kato's Water System
- Challenging a snow scene
- Using waves with ship models (Cyber Hobby 1/700 USS Arkansas CGN-4)
- Tecnhiques for sand (Desert hideout, full scratch build)
The magazine also contains its usual complement of building guides for various character model kits, aircraft, cars, AFV, ships, new items and much more! Order yours today!
Softcover. All text is in Japanese.