This is a posable action figure from the figma series.
Adapted from the GoodSmile website:
From the anime series "Cells at Work!" comes a figma of the cell that kills foreign bacteria and viruses in the body -- the White blood cell (Neutrophil!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a determined face, a combat face and a smiling face.
- His receptor for locating unwanted bacteria, knife for combating viruses, interchangeable blood-stained arm parts and a blood-stained knife are all included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Order him for your own collection today!
- [Figure Size]: Approximately 15cm tall
- [Materials]: ABS, PVC