This is a posable action figure from the figma series.
From the GoodSmile website:
From the classic sci-fi horror movie "Alien" comes a figma action figure of an Alien specially designed by sculptor Takayuki Takeya! The figure has been sculpted with careful supervision by Takayuki Takeya, and the paint has been designed by Takeya himself!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- The lower jaw can be opened, allowing the iconic inner mouth of the Alien to be extended outward.
- A Facehugger is included as an accessory. It includes both a straight and rounded tail to switch between.
- The Alien's tail features articulation at the base, as well as at two points along the tail allowing for various poses.
- A postcard featuring Takayuki Takeya's original design illustration is included with the figure.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- [Figure Size]: Approximately 16cm tall
- [Materials]: ABS, PVC
The figma archetype:he shown in one of the images is not included.