This is a file for modeling use.
The Dia Finish pro is a new type of file for all of your hobby needs. This is the #200 file.
Features of DiaFinish PRO:
1. Cleave shape for hand movement
2. Ultra-thin 0.4 mm thick electrodeposited diamond file with an even thinner blade shape at the arc.
3. No file grain (constant grinding direction), can be ground freely in any direction. 4, can be used in different ways depending on the application.
4. Three different file sizes (#200, #400, #600) for different applications
5, uniform diamond abrasive grain for uniform cutting surfaces. 6, professional electrodeposition technology.
6, Professional electrodeposition technology for less grain loss and long-lasting cutting feel. 7, Blades can be engraved.
7. easy-to-understand number sizes not only engraved on the blade but also colour-coded on the holder