This is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit.
From the manufacturer:
One of the most successful USAAF fighter bombers in World War II was the P-47, which was also used initially by the Eighth Air Force as a fighter interceptor. It was robust, reliable and able to withstand heavy impacts. The main batch was the D series.
Model kit features:
- Bombs and underwing auxiliary tanks
- Alternative centre-line ventral tank
- Structural surface details
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed P&W R-2800 radial engine
- Movable propeller
- Detailed landing gear
- When completed, this model measures about 156mm long