This is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit.
A model of the He 177 A-5. Delivered from March 1942 onwards the He 177 A-5 was the only four-engine bomber in the German Luftwaffe. There were often problems due to the paired arrangement of the engines. It was also equipped with the remote-controlled gliding bomb Fritz X.
Order this fantastic kit from Revell today!
- Detailed Cockpit
- Gondola under the cockpit with machine guns
- Detailed periscope turret
- Rotatable upper twin machine gun mount
- Detailed bomb-bay
- 2 SC 500 bombs
- Detailed under-carriage
- 3 Fritz X remote-controlled gliding bombs
- Decal set for 2 Luftwaffe versions
- Measures about 30.3cm long when completed