This is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit.
From the manufacturer's website:
The Bristol Scout was a simple, single seat, rotary-engined biplane originally intended as a civilian racing aircraft. Like other similar fast, light aircrafts of the period, it was acquired by the RNAS and the RFC as a 'scou? or test reconnaissance type. In fact it was one of the first single-seaters that was used as fighter aircraft.
The first prototype of the Bristol Scout series was first flown on February 23, 1914. It was fitted with the 80 hp Gnome Lambda rotary engine.
Two Scout B planes were identical to the modified Scout A type with the 80 hp Le Rhóne rotary for power. They had some differences, e.g. half-hoop-style underwing skids and a widened rudder surface. The Scout C type plane was similar to the previous Scout B. It was first ordered by the British government in a 12 aircraft production batch for the Royal Flying Corps (RFC) and in a 24 aircraft production batch for Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS).
Later Scout C production batches, comprising 50 aircraft built for the RNAS and 75 for the RFC, had a modified cowl, rudder and other detalls.
The last and the largest production version was the Scout D. Some 210 examples ot the Scout D were produced. 80 ot them were delivered to the RNAS and the other 130 to the Royal Flying Corps. Scouts D series had larger rudder and a large front opening forthe cowl. The more powerful, nine cylinder 100 hp Gnóme Moriosoupape rotary engine was used to improve its performance.