This is an injection-plastic ship model kit.
The Hatsuyuki-class ships were the first to adopt the combined gas or gas (CGOG) propulsion system. 12 ships were commissioned in the 1980s as general-purpose escort ships capable of operating an ASW helicopter. The Hatsuyuki-class has already retired 6 ships. 4 ships are practicing ships, but the 9th ship "Matsuyuki" commissioned in 1986 is still active as an active escort ship.
Features of this kit include:
- The kit can reproduce the latest state of the "Matsuyuki" by adding parts such as ship bottom parts, satellite antenna, mast truss etc.
- New floor hull bottom and various satellite antenna parts.
- Anti-submarine patrol helicopter SH - 60J × 1 machine included.
- Includes ship number decals for the Hatsuyuki, Mineyuki, Sawayuki, Hamayuki, Isoyuki, and Matsuyuki.
- Length when complete: 196 mm
- Can be built as a full hull or waterline model.