This is an injection-plastic ship model kit.
The Japanese Destroyer Fujinami was completed at the Fuji Nagata Shipyard in July 1943, and engaged in transport operations and fleet escorts. On the 25th of October, she aided in the fight against the US escort carrier group off the coast of Samar Island, and was sunk following an attack by aircraft carrier USS Essex the following day.
[Model Kit Features]:
- Includes the new equipment set NE05 (1/700 Japanese Navy New / Naval Equipment Set 5)
- The main gun, torpedo launch tube and other weapons, along with the mounted boats have been accurately recreated
- Can be built in either full-hull or waterline mode
- When completed, the kit will measure about 17cm long
- Colored photo-etched parts are included for the flag
- Includes a ship name plate (8mm x 40mm)