This is an injection-plastic jet aircraft model kit.
Taiwan started developing its own an advanced multirole combat jet fighter in the early 80s. The Indigenous Defense Fighter (IDF) was officially named as "Ching - kuo" in 1988.
- [Mold Color]: Gray
- [Includes]: Clear plastic parts, photo-etched parts, decal sheet
- All brand new airframe (single-seat)
- High precision engraving line
- Contains AIM-9P4 air-to-air missiles. TC-1 air-to-air missiles. TC-2 advanced medium-range air-to-air missiles. 275 Gal external fuel tank
- Aeroengine tail pipes can be selected two different type set
- Landing-gear doors can be positioned as open or closed
- Cartograf decal included