This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
After the effective annexation of Czechoslovakia by Nazi Germany in 1939, German forces were interested enough in the native Czech LTvz38 light tank that they took it on and ordered production under their own categorization of 38(t), a light tank with riveted, welded armor and a perky 3.7cm gun. Early production 38(t)s took part in the early German offensives of the war, and the 38(t) underwent continued development with 1,400 produced in total. Ausf.E and F 38(t)s had additional armor across the vehicle for better survivability and were deployed during the early stages of Operation Barbarossa as Nazi Germany once again invaded a neighbor, this time the Soviet Union.
About the Model
- Length: 132mm, width: 62mm
- The 38(t) form with riveted armor plate is accurately depicted.
- Parts are included to recreate fender-top stowage boxes that were often added by units on the front line.
- Assembly type tracks feature single-piece straight sections for fine reproduction of upper run 'sag.'
- Engine grille mesh is rendered faithfully using a photo-etched component.
- Comes with a commander figure for installation in the hatch, and two Eastern Front marking options.