This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
The Turan II was equipped with a 75mm gun, however its anti-tank capabilities were very limited. In 1943, the shorter barrel 25 caliber gun was to be replaced with a more capable 43 caliber gun. This new design would be called the Turan III 43.m. To fit this new, longer armament, the turret shape had to be greatly altered. In addition, auxiliary armor plating was added to the turret and hull for more protection.
This new kit from Bronco Models faithfully reproduces the Hungarian Medium Tank 43M Turan III with its impressive details! This kit features clear periscope and headlight pieces, one-piece multi-directional slide-molded turret and upper hull, photo-etched turret and hull side-skirts, accurately detailed lower hull, workable suspension system, workable track links, and all hatches can be opened or closed. Order yours today!
- Clear periscope and headlight pieces
- One-piece multi-directional slide-molded turret and hull pieces
- Photo-etched turret and hull side-skirts
- Accurately detailed lower hull underside
- Workable suspension system
- Workable track links
- Option to assemble with hatches open or closed