This is a set of injection-plastic detailing parts for use with ship models.
The Bismarck was a German Navy battleship that went into service in August of 1940 during World War II. The Bismarck-class ships' secondary armament was the SK C/28 15cm gun adopted by the Scharnhorst class of large German ships, with one twin turret in each side of the nautical bridge and the remaining four on one side, with the catapult in between. By equipping a total of six units, two units each, it was possible to direct eight gates forward and four gates backward.
This model kit from Takom comes with photo-etched parts and decals for one version; a cylindrical base is included. Order yours today!
[Size]: Approximately 31.8cm from barrel tip to rear of turret
[Includes]: Photo-etched parts, decals for 1 version