an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
The German E-75 Tiger III mit 12.8 L/55 joins the "Fist of War" series of could-have-been military models!
The E-75 was designed as a medium tank to be produced with increased productivity by standardizing various components in the development of previously-complicated tanks. In October 1943 a mass production system of the initial design type was established, but was cancelled, and the E-75 was never produced.
- Similar body to the Tiger II
- Turret w/ huge 55 caliber 12.8cm gun
- High-quality, realistic molds featuring welding marks and sharp edges
- Barrel can move up and down, and turret can rotate 360 degrees
- Easy assembly sequence designed for a fast build
- Non-working separate track links (requires glue)
- A variety of exterior equipment
- Waterslide decals
Completed model will measure about 28 x 11 x 8.5cm (including barrel).