This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
In 1934 the French military military adopted the AMD35, a 4-wheel drive light reconnaissance vehicle (Auto Mitrailleuse de Découverte - AMD) design. This highly mobile armored car was powered by a 105hp engine that allowed a top speed of 72km/h, while armament was taken care of by a 25mm anti-tank gun. Feedback from units deploying the AMD35 led to incremental improvements such as a periscope, commander's hatch ventilator and muffler. In May 1940 when German forces invaded France, 360 AMD35s were in the field and performing valuable reconnaissance. Their performance and design was impressive enough that some captured vehicles were even turned on the Allies by German troops.
About the Model
- Length: 145mm, width: 57mm.
- The rivet armor and functional AMD35 armored car form is captured with accuracy.
- Separate 4-cylinder engine and interior parts give a detailed finish.
- Assemble with hatches open or closed.
- Suspension features depictions of leaf springs and drive shaft.
- Synthetic rubber tires have tread patterns.
- Comes with a Tamiya commander torso figure.
- Features a wealth of accessories.
- 3 marking options are included, offering a choice of 2 French vehicles and 1 German.
- *Vehicle parts are a product of ICM.
- [Mold Color]: Brown (vehicle), olive green (figure, accessory parts)
- [Includes]: Decals