This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
Adapted from the manufacturer:
Nicknamed "Trojan", the British APC FV 432 Mk.2/1 has been one of the most popular vehicles to transport infantry on the battlefield since its introduction in the UK in the 1960s. In the 1980s, 2,500 vessels were in operation. About 1,500 vehicles continue to carry out operations (mostly arms transportation) today.
- Detailed static display plastic model
- All hatches can be built in open or closed position
- Track assembly is aided with the use of a jig
- Link and length style tracks included
- Clear parts included
- Decals for four types included
- Photo-etched parts included
Parts come molded in grey and brown.