This is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit.
The Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin was designed during the 2nd quarter of 1917 to make use of the promising new 200hp Hispano-Suiza V8 geared “Hisso” engine which was also to power the SPAD XIII and SE.5a.
[Plane Size]: Approx. 30cm x 21cm
- High quality Cartograf decals for 5 aircraft
- 144 high quality injection moulded plastic parts
- 12 photo-etched detail parts
- Optional propellers
- 20lb Cooper bombs & carrier
- Holt flares & lights and Lewis gun armament
- Optional early and late production radiators, centre sections, tail skids and front cowls
- Highly detailed 18 part 200hp Hispano-Suiza engine (originally available in 32003 1/32 SE.5a “Hisso”)
- Fine in scale rib tape detail
- Full rigging diagram.