This is an injection-plastic passenger car kit.
The rich history of the Chevy Suburban stretches back almost as far as the history of Chevy itself. It is, in fact, the longest continuously used nameplate that is still in production. It's a station wagon based on a pickup truck chassis and it has grown and evolved as the Chevy truck line has advanced. This 1966 version is from the fifth generation Suburban started in 1960. Kit features detailed 283ci V-8 engine, two rows of seats, whitewall tires, and spare tire.
- Detailed 283 c.i. V-8 engine
- Two rows of interior seating
- Whitewall tire inserts and underside spare tire
- Parts come molded in white, transparent red and clear
- Includes chrome-plated parts and soft black tires