This is a racing car model kit assembled from parts made of resin, white metal, photo-etched metal and possibly other materials.
From Model Factory Hiro:
- A 1/20 full detail kit of the car that featured the dream tag team between driver A. Senna and a Honda engine - the McLaren MP4/4
- Two variations: one based on the early build featuring a turbo snorkel and the seconds based on the late build without the snorkel.
- A full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, photoetch, silk screen decals and rubber parts allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- Stereolithography parts used for turbo and computer parts to retain maximum detail.
- Front nose and rear cowl can be removed, allowing full view of detailed interior after completion.
[About Version B]:
- 1988 Rd.10 Hungarian GP / Rd.13 Portuguese GP / Rd.15 Japanese GP
- #11 A.Prost / #12 A.Senna
- Based on the late build that features a snorkel-less turbo.
- Based on the version used by A. Senna to take victory at the Japanese GP, which also crowned him Drivers Champion for that year. The versions used at the Hungarian and Portuguese GP which featured the same rear wing setup can also be built.