This is a racing car model kit assembled from parts made of resin, white metal, photo-etched metal and possibly other materials.
From Model Factory Hiro:
- A 1/20 full detail kit of the car that featured the dream tag team between driver A. Senna and a Honda engine - the McLaren MP4/4
- Two variations: one based on the early build featuring a turbo snorkel and the seconds based on the late build without the snorkel.
- A full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, photoetch, silk screen decals and rubber parts allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- Stereolithography parts used for turbo and computer parts to retain maximum detail.
- Front nose and rear cowl can be removed, allowing full view of detailed interior after completion.
[About Version A]:
- 1988 Rd.2 San Marino GP / Rd.4 Mexican GP / Rd.5 Canadian GP / Rd.7 French GP
- #11 A.Prost / #12 A.Senna
- Based on the early build of the car where A. Senna took first at both the San Marino GP and Canadian GP, and teammate A. Prost took first at the Mexican GP and French GP.