This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
From the manufacturer:
XFA-27 was one of the first original aircraft designs to be featured in Ace Combat game series. After almost 20 years from its first appearance, this fictional aircraft is now produced as a plastic model!
It is designed and refined according to its model in PS3 "ACE COMBAT INFINITY".
The model is molded in gray and unpainted. Therefore you can create your own XFA-27 by painting it into your own design like low biz camouflage.
Also, with its 1/144 size, you can recreate scenes of 4 aircraft formation in the game easily!
- Snap-fit model (glue is not required for assembling).
- Not only a canopy which is sculptured by using smoke molding method and pre-painted in gold, but the set also include an unpainted clear molded one. You can paint it with your favorite color.
- The characteristic main wings feature left-right interactively transformable gimmick.
- The retractable landing gear (expansion and storage) can be recreated by using alternative parts.
- The folding ventral fins can also be recreated by using alternative parts.
- The set includes a pilot figure. It can be placed in the cockpit.
- A mini base and attaching part are included for displaying flight scene.
- Water-slide decals for "XFA-27" details such as red lines and markings are included. The decals are common with "XFA-27 (KP447)" (sold separately).