This is a completed and painted, fixed-pose figure.
From the Comicave Studios website:
The Super Alloy 1/12 Scale Shotgun is a fully articulated figurine with interchangeable accessories, and LED light features in the eyes and chest. A Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit, the Mark XL (40) is currently the fastest suit of the Iron Legion, and can reach speeds in excess of Mach 5.
- Made from 75% metal alloy.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from the "Iron Man 3" movie.
- Showroom quality gloss and matte metallic paints with protective coating.
- Over 20 points of articulation.
- LED lighted eyes and chest Arc Reactor.
- Approximate figure height is 6 inches (15cm).
- Sliding visor on helmet
- Ball-jointed neck, shoulders, and shoulder pads.
- Double-jointed elbows and knees.
- Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball-jointed wrist and groin.
- Ball-jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Extendable thigh and ankle joints.
- 1 metal alloy Shotgun figure.
- 1 pair of fists.
- 1 pair of relaxed hands.
- 1 pair of semi-clenched hands.
- 1 pair of repulsor mode hands.
- 1 pair of repulsor mode hands with fire-power.
- 1 back thruster fire effect.
- 1 base, 2 stands (1 straight and 1 bendable), and 1 claw.
- 1 microfiber cleaning cloth.