This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from the GoodSmile website:
From the anime series "Combat Mecha Xabungle", now celebrating its 40th anniversary, comes a 1/100 scale plastic model kit of the walker machine Xabungle!
- The kit features unique transformation mechanisms allowing it to be transformed from each vehicle form into the combined walker form without the use of additional parts.
- The model features several points of articulation, making it easy to create dynamic poses.
- For the first time in model form, its head window can be open and closed! Miniature figure parts to display Jiron, Rag, and Elchi piloting the mecha are included.
- Folded wings are included. The model can be displayed as the mecha appears when Jiron is piloting it.
- Four types of armaments included a rifle, a four-barrel hand cannon, three-barrel bazooka and a nine-barrel missile pod are included.
- The model features blue, white, red, yellow, grey and translucent (green, yellow) runners, closely resembling its color scheme from the series. The window parts are made with translucent parts.
- The model is primarily made of PS resin with ABS plastic used for certain joints and PE plastic (poly-caps).
[Figure Size]: 180mm
- [Materials]: PS Resin, ABS, PE