This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from Kotobukiya's website:
The XFA-CnB Bergflinker hails roots from the JX-25T Lei-Dao but features a new color scheme and is equipped with newly designed armor and weapons to join the Frame Arms lineup!
- The model's warm, red color theme is recreated with multi-colored molds that gives the model a finished look without paint.
- The head, chest, and shoulder booster parts have been newly redesigned.
- The model can be transformed into Flight Mode by adjusting parts.
- Based on the choices used to assemble the head and chest parts, "O CUTLASS" can be recreated.
- The kit includes two updated versions of the bayonet-attached rifles. Two sets of the bayonet blade part are included: clear green and colorless clear plastic.
- Besides the bayonet-attached rifles being able to be held in "O CUTLASS" mode, it can be suspended on the shoulder boosters by storing the grips and pulling out the joints.
- The hand parts use swing joints. "FA Hand 2" are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the robot's frame. The Frame Architect is pre-assembled and made of PS plastic.
- The hips of Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
- [Size]: Approximately 19cm
- [Materials]: PS, PE