This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Adapted from Kotobukiya:
The custom Frame Arms based on NSG-12 Alpha Kobold, Gullzwerg, is joining Kotobukiya's Frame Arms model kit series! Around 60 percent of this model is made up of newly designed parts, and has different proportions than that of Kobold. The parts can be changed out to create various different silhouettes for the model.
- New rifle and booster parts are included. The boosters can also be used as shin parts.
- The model has a blue color scheme. This multi-colored kit allows users to build a realistic model with no painting required.
- The head sensor is made of clear plastic. The kit also includes clear head parts (front and back) for Kobold/Weisheit.
- The hands use swing joints, and "FA Hand 2" with gun-holding hand parts are included.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic, and is not preassembled.
- The hips of the Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
Order yours now!