This item is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
Another excellent Sherman variant from Tasca! From the Tasca website:
- The M32B1 is based on the M4A1 Sherman tank of WWII.
- The movable main boom can be placed in the raised or locked position.
- Most of the superstructure has been retooled, including the upper hull.
- Includes interior details, storage box, rack parts, smoke mortars, and winch.
- Includes M1 mortar, two types of towing bars, snatch block, and a realistic variety of recovery equipment.
- A variety of recovery scenes can be recreated with this model.
- Includes markings for two U.S. Army vehicles.
*Tracks differ from those shown on the actual vehicle in the photos here. The photo shows the metal cleat style tracks on the actual vehicle, whereas the kit will include the rubber chevron style, as shown on the box and marking illustrations.
38.5 x 24.7 x 8.3 cm / 670g