This item is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit. 27.8cm long when completed.
From the Meng website:
The Messerschmitt Me-410, nicknamed the Hornisse ("Hornet"), was a German heavy fighter and Schnellbomber used by the Luftwaffe during World War II. It was developed from the Me－210 and fitted with more powerful Daimler-Benz DB 603A engines, which greatly improved its flight performance. A BK5 50-mm cannon was added to the Me-410B-2/U4 which greatly enhanced the combat capabilities. Hence it was called “bomber-killer”.
- Length: 278mm, Wingspan: 340mm
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed engines
- Gun turrets on the fuselage sides are movable as on the real aircraft
- Angle of flaps, ailerons, elevators, and rudder can be selected
- Engine radiators can be open or closed
- Two painting options provided
38.5 x 22.0 x 6.2 cm / 470g