This item is a posable doll of a science-fiction/anime character.
It's here! The eagerly awaited 1/6-scale fully finished and fully articulated (as well as lighted!) Maschinen Krieger S.A.F.S., with equally stunning female pilot figure, is now available! Originally a project with Toys McCoy and Billiken Shokai, large-scale figure masters Medicom have also joined in to bring you the finest in Ma.K. madness. See the original article announcing its release (and our translation) here! It's not inexpensive, but man-oh-man, is it cool!
Here's some info from the Medicom website:
Limited to 600 sets worldwide, the ultimate masterpiece S.A.F.S. is on sale!
- Stands 40cm (15 3/4 inches) tall.
- A multi-media "hybrid" model, constructed of ABS plastic, metal, and PVC vinyl!
- With a movable hatch, front and rear armor sections, and movable arms, the pilot boarding system has been completely reproduced!
- The shoulder and hip armor plates are movable, and the right hand manipulator is fully movable, just as it is in the story!
- The top pad of the main hatch as well as all the sensor details have been reproduced!
- A decal on the upper rear section indicates the collaboration between Maschinen Krieger and Toys McCoy!
- The cockpit interior has been faithfully reproduced, with the pilot's information panel being lit in green and the perimeter of the upper inner cushion being lit in blue!
- The red indicator lamp within the left front emergency inspection panel lights up, as does the information lamp on the right front armor!
- The tip of the 47mm Prg.56 Laser Cannon acts as a switch, lighting up the model when turned!
- The paint and markings are for the 14th Armored Regiment's "Eggplant 6."
Female Pilot Figure:
- The pilot figure is a completely new item, featuring realistic body lines and full articulation.
- The pilot figure can of course "wear" the S.A.F.S. powered suit!
- The boots are modeled after the US Army's desert boots, and can be removed!
- The headset is based on a combination of US and German army types, and can also be removed!
- The figure includes interchangeable gloved or non-gloved hands!
- The uniform is created in a draping pattern, accenting the soft feminine lines of the figure!
- The low-waist design pants are patterned on bio-constructed M51 field pants, modified and realistically rendered for this figure in 1/6 scale!
- A tank top and matching underwear are included as optional parts.
Maschinen Krieger (SF3D)
47.0 x 42.0 x 28.0 cm / 3210g