This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
From the Tamiya website:
Ready to Take Down some Tanks
During WWII, Germany used their 6-wheel trucks for a wide range of duties and one of them is the Kfz.69, which saw use in transporting personnel and light artillery such as a Pak 36 anti-tank gun and could carry 6 crew. This truck was fitted with a compact air-cooled flat-4 gasoline engine and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension to provide superior performance, and had ammunition cases at the rear on both sides. It was employed as standard equipment in anti-tank artillery divisions and saw action in locations such as France, Poland, the Balkans, and Russia.
About the Model
- Plastic model assembly kit of the German 6x4 Towing Truck Kfz.69.
- 1/48 scale. Length (with gun attached): 182mm, width: 48mm.
- The powerful form with sloping engine hood and rear ammo cases is accurately recreated.
- 3.7cm gun can be depicted as being fired or transported.
- Features separate parts to depict rear suspension elements such as suspension arms and springs.
- Accessories including jacks and rifles are also included.
- Comes with 6 figures for display inside the vehicle, plus 2 marking options.
- Parts come molded in gray.