This item is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit. 213 parts.
Another fantastic release from Wingnut Wings!
- 213 high quality injection moulded plastic parts.
- includes 22 exclusive parts to build aircraft made by the Ostdeutsche Albatros Werke in Schneidemühl.
- 8 photo-etched metal detail parts.
- 36 page fully illustrated instruction manual.
5 high quality Cartograf decal sheets with markings for 5 aircraft:
- Fokker D.VII (OAW) 4198/18, Karl Ritscherle, Jasta 60, mid to late 1918 (8 victories)
- Fokker D.VII (OAW) 4523/18, Rudolf Stark, Jasta 35b, late 1918 (11 Victories)
- Fokker D.VII (OAW), Franz Büchner, Jasta 13, October-November 1918 (40 victories)
- Fokker D.VII (OAW), Willhelm Leusch, Jasta 19, October 1918 (5 victories)
- Fokker D.VII (OAW), Ulrich Neckel, Jasta 6, September-November 1918 (30 Victories)
37.3 x 24.3 x 7.2 cm / 810g