This item is an injection-plastic passenger car kit. 129 parts.
Everybody loves a Ferrari! let's see what the folks at Revell have to say about this kit:
The fastest production Ferrari of all time was shown for the first time in April, 2010. The 599 GTO is based on a pure racing car, the 599XX dating from 2009, and was simply adapted for road use. To the 670 bhp power pack were added striking air vents on the mudguards and bonnet to remove the heat generated by the engine and brakes. The model kit has a multipart reproduction of the 6-litre twelve cylinder engine under the movable front bonnet that originates from the 599XX and catapults this two-seater from 0 to 100 in 3.35 seconds. The maximum speed is a legendary 335 km/h.
- True to original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- Separate, movable bonnet
- Very detailed, multipart 12 cylinder engine
- Steerable front axle
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Movable wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Chrome parts
- Extensive decals with international markings
35.0 x 21.0 x 6.6 cm / 410g