This item is an injection-plastic passenger car kit.
Revell's highly detailed kit of the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang!
Here's what Revell has to say about the kit:
The 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 celebrated its world premiere at the Detroit Motor Show in January 2009. This second generation GT500, created by the Ford Special Vehicle Team with the input of racing legend Carroll Shelby, offers 40 hp more power than its predecessor. It has also some visual differences. The front grille tilts slightly forward to give the four-seater an even more aggressive appearance. The curved bonnet with air vents to cool the engine gives it a more sporty look, the rear spoiler, now even wider and flatter, provides improved negative lift at high speeds. More than ever, its beefy appearance, the lengthwise trim strips on the bodywork, and the Cobras on the mudguards and radiator grille are reminiscent of the Mustang that dominated the racing circuits for the first time nearly 50 years ago. This road racer is still powered by the 5.4 litre supercharged V-8 engine, which in the model is reproduced in more detail with more parts and occupies the true-to-original engine compartment under the removable bonnet. This easy-to-handle 540 hp muscle car accelerates from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in just 4 seconds and its top speed is as usual electronically cut off at 250 km/h.
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate removable bonnet
- Multi-part detailed 8-cylinder engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel and textured seats
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Rotating wheels
- True-to-original reproduction of wheel rims and brakes
- Detailed chassis
- Chrome plated wheel rims, reflectors and Cobra logo
- Instructions and authentic decals with various marking
50.8 x 35.5 x 12.4 cm / 1530g