This item is a spacecraft model. 183 parts.
The classic kit is back! Here's what the fine folks at Revell have to say about this iconic kit:
On July 16, 1969 the 110 meter long, three-stage Saturn V, which at the time was the largest rocket ever built, took off from Cape Canaveral bound for the moon. On board: the three lunar astronauts Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. During the 400,000 km long voyage to the moon, the giant rocket weighing 3,000 tonnes reached a speed of 112 km per second! The Apollo spaceship and the lunar module were located in the third stage.
The set includes four paints for the basic decoration, a two-sided paintbrush and "Revell Contacta Professional Mini" glue.
- Saturn V model height 114 centimeters (about 45 inches);
- Launch platform with supports;
- Final stage with 5 detailed jet nozzles;
- Printed tubular components made of thin polystyrene strips;
- Engine cladding;
- 2nd rocket stage with 5 thrust nozzles;
- Transition ring with fire wall;
- 3rd rocket stage with thrust nozzles and helium balloon holders;
- Detailed Lunar Module;
- 1 astronaut;
- Separate top stage of Lunar Module;
- Lunar Module protective casing with transparent section showing inner detail;
- Service Module with thrust nozzle and control nozzles;
- Command Capsule with internal fittings and astronaut figure;
- Escape rocket on tip; and
- Optional moon display plate for the different phases of the Apollo mission.
104.0 x 25.5 x 16.0 cm / 2350g