From the AA website: "This famous medium artillery gun was designed and introduced after the loss of most of the Royal Artillery weapons in France during 1940, and introduced many modern features which made this one of the finest artillery guns of the WW-2 and post war era. The gun was first used in North Africa, and Italy and finally in N.W.Europe after D-Day. The weapon fired 100lb (45kg) HE shells up to 16,200 yards (14,813m). It served for many decades post-war and was towed by the Matador artillery tractor, and post war by the Leyland Artillery tractor. This all-resin model comes complete with sights, tools, covers, loading tray and a small selection of ammunition and packaging. The master model was designed by Leon Hassing and Derek Hansen, and ammunition/packaging details courtesy of EODS."